- Order direct via ShopLocket or the ShopLocket widget on this page
- iPhone 6 not currently supported, but you can pre-order here for future delivery (we don’t charge until we ship!)
Each Motion SynthGrip unit includes all the swappable parts needed to allow the user to switch between iPhone models 4S, 5, 5S, 5C; and the 5th generation iPod touch (iPhone 4 NOT supported). The iPhone 6 and 6 plus does not fit the current AUUG grip design.
The Motion Synth App acts as a MIDI controller: It DOES NOT produce its own sounds. See here for more info.
Touring musicians need super-durable and reliable gear, so the Motion Synth Grip’s frame is made from high-quality aircraft grade aluminum, that is laser-cut, cold CNC-bent, and given a tumble-smoothed, clear-anodized finish.
- Please note: The photos of the Motion Synth Grip on this page show the original prototype. The manufactured design is much improved and now has a full anodised aluminium body. Updated product photos will be added to this page as soon as possible.
- The recommended range of hand sizes the Motion Synth grip can fit can be found here.
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee: If you don\’t like the Motion Synth, simply contact us within 30 days after receiving it to arrange an RMA and refund. Unfortunately we cannot refund international shipping fees. More details available here.
- iPhone or iPod touch not included with the product!