Please ensure you read all the safety information below prior to setting up or using the Motion Synth, which is defined as the Motion Synth Grip and Motion Synth App in operation together, or either the Motion Synth Grip or Motion Synth App in operation independently.
The Motion Synth should only be used under the supervision of an adult.
The Motion Synth grip packaging includes plastic bags. These plastic bags should not be allowed to come into contact with children who may suffocate if one or more of these bags comes into contact with their nose or mouth.
The Motion Synth grip parts include three sets of four small rubber bumpers. These rubber bumpers should not be allowed to come into contact with children who may ingest these bumpers and choke on them.
Ensure you have followed all the information provided at www.auug.wiki regarding correctly fitting your iPhone or iPod touch into the Motion Synth Grip. Do not operate the Motion Synth if your iPhone or iPod touch is not securely fastened within the Motion Synth Grip. Ensure you have followed all the information provided at www.auug.wiki regarding correctly fitting your hand into the Motion Synth Grip. Do not operate the Motion Synth if your hand is not securely fastened within the Motion Synth Grip.
Ensure you have sufficient space around you when operating the Motion Synth Grip so as not to collide the Motion Synth or any part of your body against another person or object.
Repetitive Motion Injury hazard
Practising a musical instrument can make your muscles, joints, or skin hurt. Follow these instructions to avoid problems such as tendinitis, carpal tunnel syndrome, or skin irritation:
- Always keep your wrist straight during use (in other words, keep the back of your hand at the same angle as your forearm). This keeps the carpal tunnel as open as possible, thereby reducing the risk of developing carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Ensure you have correctly adjusted all the adjustable physical parts of the Motion Synth to find the most comfortable configuration for your hand.
- Avoid excessive use.
- Take a 10 to 15 minute break every hour, even if you don’t think you need it.
- If your hands, wrists, or arms become tired or sore while using the Motion Synth, or if you feel symptoms such as tingling, numbness, burning or stiffness, stop and rest for several hours before using the Motion Synth again.
- If you continue to have any of the above symptoms or other discomfort during or after play, stop playing and see a doctor.